Ski and Winter Holiday in the Ski Amadé
Family-friendly winter fun in St. Veit im Pongau
The Astenlift in St. Veit im Pongau and the family-friendly Goldegg ski lifts are perfect for families and beginners looking for a gentle ski holiday without the hustle and bustle of bigger resorts. The Ski Amadé, Austria’s largest ski are association offers 860 km of pistes and 270 lifts, all of which can be used on just one lift pass – ideal for skiing enthusiasts. Take time for a welcoming stop at one of the ski huts and mountain restaurants. There’s great fun to be had at après ski.
Winter activities at a glance
- skiing for families, beginners and advanced skiers. Ski school and sports shop in resort. Ski Amadé right nearby.
- cross country skiing on the “Sonnenterrasse” with 60 km of groomed cross country trails – free of charge. Access to the trail right below our farm.
- winter walking in unspoilt nature – 100 km of cleared winter footpaths. A “Sonnenterrasse” bus connects the resorts.
- horse-drawn sleigh rides through the magical winter wonderland.
- tobogganing is available at the Astenlift and offers fun for all the family. The run is floodlit in the evening.
- keen ice skaters can enjoy the pristine, floodlit ice rink.
- curling as evening entertainment. There are several curling rinks in St. Veit for exciting matches.